Are you one of the many Star Wars fans eager to ignore real life interaction in favor of becoming a lightsaber wielding, starship driving, jedi? Good news for you then! GameSpot just interviewed BioWare about what Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic content you can expect to see at E3.
Daniel Erickson: We have a ton of new content at E3. We will have stations on the show floor for the first time, giving everyone hands-on [time] with Tatooine, a planet we've never shown. We'll have a first look at some boss fights and will be taking the wraps off our end-game content. We are also going to be debuting the grand conclusion to Blur's amazing CG trilogy and will have a few more surprises thrown in as well. It's going to be a big show! (Full interview here.)
In other geek news...
- [Comics Alliance] SORRY I'M LATE: Gail Simone Talks DC in Her New ComicsAlliance Column
- [Joystiq] EA takes on Steam with Origin, the only place to download The Old Republic
- [CVG] E3 2011: New Skyrim gameplay details slip out
- [io9] Doctor Who Goes Anime In This Amazing 13-minute short!
- [Kotaku] Gears of War 3 Brought to Life
- [ComicBookMovie] BANE: The Man Who Broke the Bat
- [io9] View every alien wrinkle and scale in 42 high res Green Lantern images
- [IGN] The 25 Greatest X-Men Stories
- [Joystiq] Call of Duty Elite Q&A: We ask Activision to clear up some of the confusion